Wednesday 24 June 2015

to Montreal

Here I find myself in Montreal!  Three days with Rachel and family before the Teratology Society meeting, June 28-July 1.  (I have come for a symposium in honour of Clarke Fraser, Diana's and my graduate supervisor at McGill, who died in December at age 94.)

June 23, 6am.  View from the porch of the old ranch house, shortly before Doco drove me to Castlegar and the plane.  Sun on the mountain, after the deluge.

June 24.  St. Jean-Baptiste Day.  Lily and Alice (with a friend each) and Rachel and I celebrated with a swim in the nearby Parc-Laurier outdoor pool - to my surprise, I liked it .  Next, a visit to their favourite Bo-Bec (yummy ice creams).  Later, back home at rue Fabre - Lily at her piano practice with Alice "helping".










No comments:

Post a Comment