Wednesday 27 May 2015

Stephen and Anne

Visitors mean Doco and I take time out from our assorted ranch projects, eat lunch out, and go on 'field trips'.  Three historical geographers made for fun explorations.  Talk, talk, talk.
lunch at the Apple Tree (no brownies)
a prowl in the Nikkei Centre
to Cody and Sandon ...

… including the functioning power-house, which I had never visited 
(the far disc is the spinning turbine) ...
.. and a certain amount of just sitting, at the old ranch house
Thanks to Anne Knowles and Stephen Hornsby for coming.
………………………………………………………………….
P.S. One more photo.  On about their second morning, Stephen, having found the (indoor) bath occupied, headed out to the shower.  I think he didn't realize it was at outdoor temperature - less than 10 degrees C (50 degrees F).  Here he is, scuttling back to the ranch house.  I think I had the cookstove on for breakfast that day.  And he didn't return for another morning shower.




No comments:

Post a Comment